What will you need? Where can you get it? Which of those cute shower gifts will be the most useful? This class provides an opportunity for participants to consider the costs associated with bringing home multiple babies, and gives parents-to-be a chance to investigate various options for strollers, diaper bags, carriers, car seats, infant chairs, and other gear. Some time will also be spent exploring breast and bottle-feeding. This class is ideal anytime in the pregnancy, but is highly recommended before the third trimester.
1. Big Stuff
- Prioritising & Budgeting
- Gift Registry
- Baby Gear “taking over”; Space and Décor
- Twins Discounts: Where to Get ‘em!
- “My Ideal Stroller…”
- Essentials vs. Extras
- Laundry Schedule (Daily/Weekly…)
- Diapers: cloth vs. disposable
- Diaper Pails
3. Feeding Supplies: Breast, Bottle or Both?